Zazen will start at the times given; please arrive 5 minutes beforehand if possible. The entrance is on the left-hand end of the West Bath house as you face it.
Zendo practice is silent practice except during discussion periods. Please observe this silence.
If you are late, enter the zendo and take your seat or join the kinhin line silently. It is not necessary to attend all segments of practice on Saturdays or during zazenkai, but if you do not, enter and depart silently at the beginning or end of a particular segment.
If you want instruction in zazen, please arrive promptly at the times given. The West Bath zendo is closed on Sundays and on Thursday afternoons.
- West Bath
- Monday through Friday 8:00 - 9:00 AM
- 8:00 zazen
- 8:40 morning service
- 9:00 end
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 5:30-6:20 PM
- 5:30 zazen
- 6:10 afternoon service
- Saturday 8:00-11:45 AM
- (7:30 AM zazen instruction on request)
- 8:00 AM zazen
- 8:30 kinhin (walking meditation)
- 8:40 zazen
- 9:10 morning service
- 9:40 work practice
- 10:15 talk and discussion (Zenshin Tim Buckley)
- 11:05 zazen
- 11:35 Three Refuges (in Pali)
- 11:45 Tea and conversation